- Currently not responsible to come to mid-week rehearsal
- Must be available during Sunday morning rehearsal/run-through to run all lighting cues at the appropriate moments during the service, and arrive early to turn on any lighting equipment
- Plug in any dimmer packs or additional stage lighting (when/if necessary)
- Fire lighting cues in coordination with ProPresenter Tech and/or Producer during Sunday services
- Be able to run an occasional and simple manual lighting cue if requested by speaking pastor, creative arts pastor, or producer.
Like many creative arts ministry roles, this position combines creative and technical skills. If the list below is overwhelming, no worries! We can train you if you have a passion for this position and a willingness to learn.
Interested? Fill out an application to join the team.