Interested? We can train you in this position!
- Willingness to attend training/go through apprenticeship and work alongside a mentor. If you come with previous experience, the mentor will orient you to our system and way of doing things.
- Responsible to come to rehearsals for which you are scheduled, and to come early to turn on equipment, open presentation software, etc. and be ready to start on time
- Check slides and arrangements for errors and make corrections during rehearsal and on Sunday morning
- Check slides and songs to make sure simple and appropriately timed dissolve transitions have been added
- Be able to grasp the art of firing slides in time with the movement of a song and aware of the importance of your role in leading worship along with the band
- Anticipate lyrics on the next slide and follow along with sermon manuscript, going to slides in a timely and appropriate manner
- Import sermon slides from PowerPoint into ProPresenter (checking for errors and inconsistencies, correct any text or images that are in areas of the slide not desirable for best lines of sight in auditorium)
- Report any technical issues that need addressed during the week to the ProPresenter team leader via e-mail or text, and copy the creative arts pastor on the message
Still interested? Fill out an application to join the team.