Skip to content
- All musicians, vocalists, and techs will be scheduled on a rotating basis, depending on proficiency, the musical/technical needs of each service, and depending on their own individual availability and balanced with the schedules of many others.
- We will make every effort to provide an opportunity for everyone serve at least one time per month. However, depending on the needs of the services for the month and the number of people who make up your section or team, this is not always possible.
- If you’d like to serve more often, there are additional roles that can be filled (for instance, vocalists could also be trained in using the software we use for all of our visual media/projection needs).
- Please keep your schedule updated on PlanningCenterOnline.com so we know your availability at least 2 months in advance (left side of Planning Center homepage, click the “blockout dates” button).
- We will make every effort to send scheduling invitations at least three weeks in advance (unless you’re being asked to fill in for someone last minute).
- Please respond no later than two weeks in advance of the date you are scheduled for (If you have to decline a date, this will give us enough time to find a substitute. If you have a question about a date or role you’re scheduled for before you can accept it, please reply promptly to the scheduling e-mail with your question.).
- Have a smartphone? Use the Planning Center Services App.
- Don’t use a computer or smartphone? Setup text messaging alerts in your Planning Center account. You can even respond “YES” to scheduling alert texts to accept an invitation or “NO” to decline, all through text messaging.
- Use the tools. PlanningCenterOnline.com is an awesome site, and scheduling through the site can be relatively easy…as long as everyone updates their availability, responds to invitations, and reads reminders that are sent out through the site.